jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

MY FAMILY



MOTHER

My mother is Lucy, she is 52 years old, She is a nature lover, and and artistic. She likes taking care of her flowers and  plants, and she loves to make clothes, but she dislikes practicing extreme sports, she prefer to expend her time in quiet activities, she always is worried about me and my sister,  she is disappointed about seeing a bad report, and when we arrive late to home. But I love her I think she is a beauty momy.

FATHER

My father is Marcelo, he is 55 years old, he is also a nature love like my mother, he is competitive, intelligent, brainy, but he sometimes gets angry. He enjoy reading books and listen Christian music, the most important thing is that he doesn't admit lying. He loves to spend time with our family. I love my father he always is interested in my matters, and he is good at giving advices.

SISTER

She is Diana, she likes to call her Marce, she is a stylish in all respects, she is 21 years old, she is a crazy woman, she enjoy living his life to the maximum, she loves to take risks, she likes to play soccer and she loves to go to the Gym, she dislike drinking alcohol, she always try to be the best in everything that she do. She is interest in learning interesting activities. She always help me in my homeworks, so I admire her a lot.

BROTHER

He is Isaac, he is an artistic and athletic boy, he is 18 years old, he enjoy playing guitar and he start to practice gym at 6:00 am, he likes to cook his own food and he always is worried about his body. I can't spend a lot of time with him, because we don't live together, but he is outstanding in me, I love him.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario